The First 2000 Years
The first 2,000 years of human history (the days of the ancient patriarchs Adam, Seth, Enoch, Noah and Abraham) were filled with epic stories of tragedy and joy.
Because of the restoration of the gospel this epoch is no longer shrouded in mystery and myth, and many difficult questions can now be answered:
- Did the Patriarchs really live for hundreds of years?
- What about the incredible population growth in ancient times?
- Why were pagan religions so attractive to ancient peoples?
- How did they get started?
- In what year did the Great Flood occur?
- How did Enoch set up the law of consecration which eliminated poverty and crime?